Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Every time news gets out on this stock, it picks up investors, shorts and longs, experienced and newbies. When this happens, some will post questions that prove they have no real knowlege of the history of kry, and I've seen that happen many times. kry has huge swings, oten for no apparent reason, which makes it a day traders paradise...on a low volume day, a subtle bash from a mole can and will effect the share price. On a high volume day, nothing anyone on this board says will effect anything, because institutionals have taken over the reins, and are in control of our direction, and without fail there is absolutely no one on this board who can figure out what's behind those huge volume spikes. The news/reason is always a day late and a dollar short. (pun intended)

Come on, people, this is the internet...anyone can join this board and state whatever they want about themselves, albiet the truth, just as the case Wired magazine covered a few years back about a dating site that hooked up a 48 year old man using his son's avatar with an 18 year old chick. Long story short, they had an internet love affair until he found out she was actually dating one of his co-workers, so he went out in a parking lot and shot the dude dead. Come to find out, the 18 year old chick at the center of this triangle was actually the mother of the chick using her avatar, and her daughter had no clue what was going on...

The bashers on the Yahoo board? Loudmouth clunges spouting drivvel, possessing I.Q's that never reach room temperature. The bashers on this board know that kind of lunacy will get them banned, so they use more sophisticated logic. IMO when I read posts by anyone that carry continuous subltle negativity, I skip them, because a good poster, (of which there are many on this board, along with some incredible info diggers) will always give fair and balanced opinions...

Feb 09, 2010 10:21AM
Feb 09, 2010 02:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply