Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Feb 09, 2010 09:41AM

Re: moles

in response to by
posted on Feb 09, 2010 10:21AM
Wow, I am amazed at the conversations on this board. Translation after reading all of these posts....if you are a postive poster all the time, you are a valued member and welcome here. If you even hint at a negative thought, you are a mole, basher, plant, etc. that is causing the SP to be surpressed. Just stop and think about that people. This is a stock that has gone from $5 to $.30 and all the way down the "bashers" have been told to leave or shut up because they have an agenda and don't know the truth. Well guess what, as much as I hate to admit it, they've been right all along and if we had listened, it would have saved a lot of people a lot of money. Does that mean KRY will go bankrupt or make a huge profit on a buyout.....NO! It is simply a fact of where we have been and not one of you knows where we are going. So to ignore the past and say the pumpers or bashers and their comments are not welcome is idiotic. Ask yourself this.....aside from it being insider info and illegeal, if you could find out that this stock would go bankrupt ahead of time and save yourself .30 a share, would you not value that piece of info? And likewise, wouldn't you want to know ahead of time if a lucrative buyout was coming? Wouldn't it effect your investing? My point, no one knows the future so be careful who you condemn here....they may end up being right.
Feb 09, 2010 02:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply