Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

ez, i understand your argument. i guess, to boil it down in a nutshell, i believe that managements lack of ownership in the company has created a huge conflict of interest in "what is right for the shareholders" and "what is right for management".

it certainly was'nt in managements interest to go to arbitration 1-2 years ago and immediately stop getting a paycheck. as of yet, we dont know if it was in our interest to "stay involved in a process" and burn our cash. as in all the previous arguments and bumping our heads against the wall. we simply have to wait and see how this plays out.

i'll tell you one thing. i really wish fung had'nt burned all bridges with barrick years ago (see gordon capital)...i think between kry's contract, vannessa's arbitration (combined with barricks/placer buy back provision) and barricks resources they could have found a solution to this problem years ago....if they were able to work together.

New Message
Please login to post a reply