Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: My opinion on what has happened and what is going to happen in VZ and to KRY

My opinion on what has happened and what is going to happen in VZ and to KRY

posted on Apr 15, 2010 10:30PM

Hugo replaced Khan back in 07-08 with Sanz to show the people that his intention was to help them with their problems….the hidden agenda was to get the Russians involved with mining the LC area.

The problems in the area just increase as Sanz failed to deliver on promises to the people and failed to find a Russian company with the backing/capital needed to take over the current mining rights owners (or the ability to raise capital to start mining).

What we know now:

1. KRY still had MOC that is in full force.
  2. China is very active around the world trying to buy up assets.
  3. China is giving VZ large amounts of $ to invest in energy and now a recent report posted “For mining”.
  4. Now this is where it starts to get interesting
    1. Fung = Chinese
    2. Khan = Chinese

Why would Hugo put Khan back in charge?….I say it for his Chinese connections….who else has Chinese connections…Fung.

My take on all of this is KRY will enter into a JV with a Chinese mining company or the Chinese Government to mine LC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply