Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

To Mine:

"""The financing came at an opportune time with a higher share price (not $0.30) who knows, with cash in hand and room to manoeuvre they could kill the Chinese deal, who the heck know how this will end, its not over yet.... """

Why would you suggest that "they/Crystallex" would "kill" the deal. Has management or anyone else in authority told you this? Are you suggesting Crystallex is not negotiating in good faith? Are you suggesting that Crystallex is lying to shareholders and filing false docs to government authorities?

In general:

Take it at face value folks.

Thanks to Teut for all the excellent factual posts today. Very refreshing amongst the soft basher 101 posts that have a high average price and those that don't have cash to buy at these levels. I have been there before and feel for the ones that aren't displaying bitterness toward others that can take advantage. I have never understood people that begrudge others. I guess they can hope for a untold disaster that would pull the rug out from under the plan. If it makes them feel better so be it. It will have zero influence on the outcome of events.

For those that sold on the news and want to buy back, keep spreading your cheer. To each their own.

New Message
Please login to post a reply