Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Share price will rise in the near term from current levels. Even the less enthusiastic speak to a 200%+ gain if/when the deal closes.

I think the biggest confusion is the definition of closing. This is anticipated in September. I think I posted this before but maybe not. This is what I understand.

June 30th PP executed.

July 31st A&F Agreements executed (understood CRRC and Crystallex BOD approvals).

August 31st Shareholder approval.

September 30th closing (understood Permit in hand).

More details inclusive but the above general timeline is what the announcements to date indicate what management is working toward.

Now, the elusive permit, 2 things we know, 1, CRRC and CVG is responsible to obtain the permit from the Environment Ministry, 2, the permit must be included before the closing scheduled for September.

All timelines may be accelerated but also could be delayed.

I believe that all the above will get done in line with time estimates. That is all I need to know/believe to buy additional shares at current levels. Myself, and others I know, bought shares everyday last week and will buy shares everyday this week. Please don't take this the wrong way but the lower the better. I anticipate extremely significant gains on all shares purchased.

Suggestion to all, don't get too bogged down trying to figure out what the stock will be worth right after closing today. I know all here will agree, the sp will be much higher than today's price after closing. We will know when the A&F Agreements, permit, and closing is executed how better to price the stock going forward.

New Message
Please login to post a reply