Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jun 21, 2010 09:44AM
Jun 21, 2010 12:01PM
Jun 21, 2010 12:19PM

I hold a position in KRY and a dozen or so other stocks Empty. As I have previously stated I will hold on to my KRY position as long the TA looks OK and we remain in a valid uptrend.

When Haywood dropped coverage, said that we were probably headed to arbitration and assigned a target of $0.00 it gave me a lot of confidence that the uptrend would continue. LOL

I just don't like some of the wildly optimistic predictions that I see here. I have read the MOC and I know that it says 20 years with no guarantee of any extensions. I know that the mining plan says 20k tons/day and that the increasing gold price does not give us automatic access to even one more ounce of gold no matter how much the reserves may increase.

I post here because a number of people have told me that they appreciate my posts.

But 25 plus years in the market have taught me to keep it real and too much optimism just plain scares me.

IMHO there are a lot of people on this board who don't understand that playing the market means that you are swimming with sharks and that you need to be really, really careful not to be eaten alive.

Jun 21, 2010 12:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply