Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Agreed Bossman:

Bob just got back from Venezuela... all is in order.. no obstacles. The permit has been promised to bob.... and to CCR as soon as they get their new deal together. Paper work for the New deal should be done on time... no obstacles and no suprprises.

Kry executives working round the clock to ensure deadlines are not missed!

To have this all done and permit delivered by September is what is expected and no reason for it not to happen. The Chinese are as enthusiastic and positive about this happening by september and fully engaged to make it happen. Almost sounds like "no bullshit" this will happen or the Chinese will shake things up with Chavez???

A one third slice of a World Class Organization Gold Mine is what kry is looking towards.

This is the "tip of the Iceberg"!!!! once this is completed... the world is ours....

Can something go wrong to delay us? absolutely; but, i have been assured that right now its all the way baby.... Sails are up... and the wind is going in our direction... and the weather is great for a strong finish....

I am very curious as to what this will be worth 2 weeks, 45 days, 60-90 days.....

Looking for the prize that has been held from us form the past 15 years

flash

New Message
Please login to post a reply