Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Here Here Boss!

For the last week or so, this board seems to have been infected by the 'conspiracy theory bug'.

We hadn't even reached the deadline, and all sorts of posters have been insinuating that the sky is falling! Sorta like when we were teens, and our date was 5 minutes late....OH god, she/he's not coming!! She didn't really like me that much! I knew I saw him look at Jasmine with a secret smile! I'm going to be waiting here all night.....I'm gonna look like such a fool......ahhh, I want to die!!

Why do so many who saw that China was the perfect partner, and who wouldn't get involved if the permit and gold sale problem weren't solved, second guessing because we didn't hear anything after a date that was NOT fixed in stone?

Biggest goldmine.....biggest strongest partner we could have wanted(the Chinese Government).....Chinese CEO with very strong connections in Chnina......they do all the work......weeks from being ready to build.....

Hard to imagine feeling sceptical 'cause we're a few days past the hoped for unveiling of the JV agreement.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply