Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: A 1500 page document & 9 months of negotiation !
Aug 05, 2010 12:12PM
agreed BossK: I am frustrated, upset, angry, disappointed.... but, I still believe that Fung will pull this off for KRY and all of us..... Over the past month: and More.... I have spoken to Johnny, Ritchie, Marky, Bobby, gordy and armando And, I have asked pointed question... and I have brought back "their statements" from the past to "haunt" them... And, I have worked for a company that provided private placements to them and invested in KRY via Mutual Fund Portolio's. I know people at macquarie, and the Liberal Government where boby has many friends, and I do know Bankers that used to work with bobby and Gordon Capital. I have done my homework. I know many Major Corp Leaders that conduct business in Ven. and am aware of Political Risk Insurance required to do business there. I truly believe this will happen... I truly believe that Li is in the background using his power of persuasion..... I believe in Tomorrow..... being a better day for all of us!!! flahs
New Message
Please login to post a reply