Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

MM2 I recomended your post because you are detailing the institutional buyers / sellers.

Lets say the Inst. buyers must beleve that the stock price is going to go up. What are they basing this on? The speculation that something major is going to change IE: The CRRC deal happens, the government changes it's people or policies, or the POG goes way up? Are they all about risk/reward at this level?

I have read most institutions dont invest in stocks untill they reach $5 dollars what makes these guys different?

Are they playing with a so large pool of availiable money that 5% of KRY is just a miniscule portion of their portfolios?

I agree it is good to see the institutional buying but I am just trying to understand their reasoning, are they on the same page as the long view and beleve this is coming to a conclusion or are they loading up and looking at a shorter term gain pop from the announcement of a deal?

New Message
Please login to post a reply