Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Aug 31, 2010 04:18PM
Aug 31, 2010 04:48PM
Aug 31, 2010 06:12PM

I am absolutely not kidding. A good percentage of my clients are South East Asian, and believe me, there is much haggling to have house purchase dates fall on particular days; to have the sale price consist of a particular series of digits - right down to the single dollar digit at the end of a million dollar sale; to agreements of purchase and sale for new homes that allow the purchaser to walk away if the Town assigns an incompatible street number; to initiating a municipal hearing to change a house number before moving in; to requiring that the seller provide a personal warranty that no-ne has ever died in the home. It's actually quite remarkable to observe the etent to which wntire families wwill order their lives to avoid certain dates,etc. I assure you - if there is some latitude on when an agreement can be signed, i.e. Octobeer rather than September, it is most likely to be signed during a period considered to be of good fortune.

Aug 31, 2010 06:57PM
Aug 31, 2010 07:00PM
Aug 31, 2010 07:25PM

Aug 31, 2010 07:50PM
Sep 01, 2010 02:28AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply