Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Slow answer
The proposals offered by the Minister of the Mibam Jose Kahn, on credits and advisings besides the reorganization of the craftsmen of gold, are not very well seen by the miners of this region of the state, they either did not show to major enthusiasm when showing that those proposals take too much time in taking shape and to them it is urgent to them to work.

imo....this is the crux of the issue that may be holding up public announcement of the final KRY\CRRC agreement. These miners are not satisfied with Kahn's statement that they have been assigned land and will be permitted to mine as artisanals at some unknown date in the future (probably when they are dead and finally have their "tickets cancelled"). They want a job and a piece of land NOW to feed their families. No doubt it is going to take many manyanas before the bloated Vz. bureaucracy actually executes a plan that produces artisanal mining jobs for these poor bastards. I doubt it will play very well in Peoria if word leaks out that KRY\China has been given the green light to mine Las Cristinas before the election. It is really sad how these people are lied to time after time after time. How many meetings and promises have there been to finally "cancel their tickets" only to be stiffed by their friendly political representative? Given the fact that their elected officials don't seem to give a crap about them one way or another, perhaps we still have a chance to receive a PR on our situation before the election.

New Message
Please login to post a reply