Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The serious consequences if this HAPPENS to be true prompt me to post

this latest Carson article from today...

The Las Cristinas Saga -- THE END -- to Russia with love!

VHeadline editor & publisher Roy S. Carson writes: We can exclusively reveal that an agreement has been reached and signed between the Venezuelan government and the Russian state-owned military complex RusTech to exploit at least SEVEN areas in the Las Cristinas field previously subject to a Mine Operating Agreement between the Venezuelan Guayana Corporation (CVG) and Crystallex International (KRY) of Toronto, Canada.

The details come from a high-ranking delegate accompanying President Hugo Chavez Frias on his international tour of Russia and Iran and comes in the wake of a brouhaha in which the Chinese government decided NOT to receive the Venezuelan President on what had been expected to be a State Visit to Beijing -- which was cancelled at the last minute after Chinese diplomats objected to Venezuela's lack of diplomatic protocol.

The situation now revealed clears the decks for Crystallex International to launch a claim for international arbitration having already sought to give away a substantial chunk of their company to Chinese Railways in an effort to force the Venezuelan government's hand to grant a long-delayed permit to begin mining according to the 2004 contract.

Full details of the Moscow/Caracas deal are NOT expected to be made known until after President Chavez returns from his international trip ... he is currently in Teheran visitng his colleague President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Crystallex' vice president Richard Marshall was this morning unavailable for comment.

Roy S. Carson
editor@vheadline.com

Oct 18, 2010 11:06AM

Oct 18, 2010 11:30AM

Oct 18, 2010 12:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply