Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I agree that Roy Carson is 95% full of crap. About the only "exclusive" he's gotten right over the years is the one where he wrote that Fung was in China to work out a deal.

There have been several times when Carson wrote the Las Cristinas saga has come to an end because: Chavez is giving LC to the Russians, Fung has made a deal with the Russians, the permit is about to be signed, etc. etc.

And his "exclusive" interviews, especially the video ones, with the Agapov are so kiss-ass and fawning you'd expect the next Carson update to include an announcement of their wedding.

The only thing this latest development proves is that I've been right.....for years....when I wrote that Chavez is the wild card. And because he's so unpredictable, (and apparently untranslatable) few, if any trust KRY's management when they say, "Don't worry. This delay for the (fill in the blank) is just a paperwork problem."

I suggest we get prepared financially and emotionally, once again, for KRY to miss the "expected" deadline. This quarter could very well come and go without the JV being signed. Followed by KRY saying, "It's just a paperwork problem".

Cividale

Oct 18, 2010 11:06AM

Oct 18, 2010 11:30AM

Oct 18, 2010 12:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply