Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I was writing something earlier but had a glitch. I wanted to respond to Teut's post from Mr. Fung. Seems he's saying it is all up to the Venezuelans at this point. Without going back and cutting to paste, imo the holdup is truly Ven/Chavez, the Chinese would be stupid to turn down this deal imo and it really is ready to go waiting on assurances. My take on all this is if there was any realisim to RC's report we would have seen 20 million shares trade and a share price drop of .20 cents.

The 88 April calls are encouraging but not unusual and probably went for a good price seeing how we got pummeled today. Gold climbed back to a happy median today at least these are positives.

I hope we are putting in another bottom around .35 like the last few times we were here. I noticed there was a good amt of buying interest Level II even though the price went down all day. I'm sure there are some big money players working the news and planning to rebuy a couple of cents lower, I'm sure someone connected to VH dropped a short on this thing to make some quick money as RC ranted exploiting more gloom and doom. On top of an uneventful past week were many here expected something to happen (I was even hopeful), the China state visit protocol thing and the Ven/Russia BS summit were disturbing enough and today the RC report was too much to overcome. You have to admit the man knows when to drop a load.

Nothing has changed, not that this is good, of course hoping for PR but not expecting it, and maybe the chart triple bottom @ .35, I'm crossing fingers and toes.

Imo getting back to .40 might become an adventure as the sentiment is eroding with lack of news regarding the CRRC/KRY JV deal.

PS: Hello Mr. Fung!

HB

New Message
Please login to post a reply