Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Nov 06, 2010 12:39PM

OF (and sorry in advance to everyone for this OT post), my son Kyle plays for Montville NJ HS. He was a wide receiver and the backup QB (he's a senior). Several weeks ago, the starting QB, a great kid, tore his MCL and Kyle was thrown into a chaotic situation. Last week at Pope John in Sparta, he completed 11 of 17 passes but they were routed by the best team in Sussex County. I guess they liked what they saw so they let him throw often against Roxbury Friday and he lit them up. 3 TD's and two drops that may have also gone the distance. It was a wonderful night. The offensive coordinator said it was the finest game by a Montville QB in his 12 years. Again, sorry to all and I won't say another thing OT on this. OF is an old NJ guy so he knows the towns/teams I am referring to. Very proud papa to say the least. Karl

New Message
Please login to post a reply