Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I just don't get how our BOD can take no new course of action....or how they can realistically still believe VZ is going to release the permit...we have been delayed/put off now for years...what can still need to be done to release the damn thing?.

The fact that management designed and orchestrated (in premeditated fashion) the dilutive "pump 'n dump" financing under cover of the JV announcement last June (taking unsuspecting shareholders by surprise in the process) tells me they already knew there were problems\potential delays with the JV deal going thru as advertised. What management sensitive to maintaining shareholder value wouldn't wait another three months and do the financing once our shareprice had risen in September\October when the deal\permit were scheduled to be finalized? Actions speak louder than words and that whole "pump 'n dump" financing stinks to high heaven.....especially since now, with the benefit of hindsight, we can see the motivation for it (i.e. No JV....NO PERMIT....NO NOTHING). How are they going to finance arbitration? Shareholders have no F'n clue....yet the arbitration deadline is only a few months away.

New Message
Please login to post a reply