Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Cividale quoted by Vheadline.... Reply from Roy Carson
Dec 31, 2010 12:11PM
Dec 31, 2010 12:18PM
Dec 31, 2010 12:37PM
Jan 04, 2011 11:53AM
Jan 04, 2011 11:55AM

Stockticker1968 please do not take my last post to indicate my level of disgust or anger.

I AM very angry that anyone on this board would lift my post and give it to Carson. If Carson took it himself then he's a thief as well a paid hack.

But, as the State Dept learned with Wikileaks, opinions, memos, emails, and posts can not be controlled and once they are on the internet, they are there for everyone to read and there forever.

I'd be more upset if I thought my post would hurt the share price of KRY but, as you can see, it had no ill effect.

As I said, I stand by my opinions, but I don't think my opinions move the stock.

Hopefully soon my opinions will be invalidated by KRY getting the permit and the mine getting built. Then we can all cash out and put this nightmare behind us.

What bothers me most is that someone might actually think I write for Vheadlines and have a byline!

Carson is a joke. His website is a joke. What more can I add?

BTW I emailed Roy Carson to take down my post since I did not authorize its use on his fetid website.

Here is his reply:

"No authorization required since it is public domain"

-----------

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply