Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

EZ, I have to disagree when you say that the negative thinkers are kidding themselves and are driven by fear, not fact or proof. I think you contradict yourself.

The fact that, as you accurately point out, VZ will not tell KRY what is really going on is, in my opinion, a NEGATIVE fact. The fact that the company has led stockholders in the past to believe we are on the verge of mining, and the fact that this never happens for reasons that are unknown or unclear, are, in my opinions NEGATIVE facts. The fact that the company arguably keeps missing deadlines is a NEGATIVE fact.

So I think there are good fact-based reasons to be negative about this stock and this company. To the extent that people have fear, that fear is justified.

I'm scared to death of this stock. I have $ in this that I could use if I sold today. I'm staying because I believe that this will go higher and I would kick myself if I sold too soon. Right or wrong, I have learned to live without this money and am opertating under the idea it is gone. I still do think we will go up, though.

But, if I had to classify myself, I would say I am somewhat down on VZ, KRY, and it's MANAGEMENT. This board helps me balance that negativity on bad days and, with any luck, this will work out for all of us. But I can't blame anyone for being negative based on the history of thing. This could go south tomorrow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply