Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"The fact that, as you accurately point out, VZ will not tell KRY what is really going on is, in my opinion, a NEGATIVE fact. The fact that the company has led stockholders in the past to believe we are on the verge of mining, and the fact that this never happens for reasons that are unknown or unclear, are, in my opinions NEGATIVE facts. The fact that the company arguably keeps missing deadlines is a NEGATIVE fact."

That VZ will not tell KRY what is really going on is a negative way of saying that we, as stockholders, have not been given as much information as we would like ... your preception of that information (or lack there of) is negative.

At varioius times the company has cleary believed that they were close to getting a permit but they were wrong. That is a fact and you can say it is negative becauase they were wrong or you can say it is not a negative because they are still trying and haven't been thrown out of VZ like some companies have. Once again .. preception.

The company missing deadlines is a fact ... that it is a negative thing is your preception. Again, the fact that new deadlines get set can be preceived as a positive because the company is still an active participant in this process.

Maybe I'm just a "glass 1/2 full" kind of a guy but as long as we have the back-up of going to arbitration I'm satisfied waiting until the deal gets done. Of course I'd rather have the permit and JV to be completed by the end of today but that isn't going to happen so I'll just wait ... how ever long that takes.

If we miss the April arbitration deadline and no longer have that as a solid back-up then my preception of that event will be that it is negative. Of course if we were subsequently to get the deal done in May then how negative would it have truly been? In that case my preception would have been wrong and missing the deadline would NOT have been negative at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply