Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: What is Fung good at? Will the stock pop on filing?

Fung is good at getting financing.

Fung is not good at getting the permit. ( I doubt anyone would be at this point)

Therefore I believe this upcoming trip to Ven with the Chinese will not get KRY the permit.

Therefore I believe KRY will file for arbitration in April.

So the question becomes can Fung get the financing to pay off the $100

million dollars to the bond holders and what does he have to give away to do so?

Unless KRY announces some kind of financing that not only pays off the $100 million but also pays for the 3-4 year arbitration costs (BEFORE the announcement of the filing or in conjection with the arbitration filing) then I believe the stock will drop well below the current 30 cents.

If the bond debt repayment is announced at the same time the arbitration is filed then I believe the stock will pop up to near a dollar or more.

It’s a matter of timing.

I’m told KRY will be ready with the papers and they are prepared to stop all work towards the MOC in April.

According to Richard Marshall this idea (that Ven told KRY the filing of the arbitration will not be necessary) is only speculation and hearsay.

And we certainly know the threat of arbitration has never forced Chavez to live up to his agreement nor has it stopped him from sending in the troops to steal other people’s belongings.

Therefore I believe the stock will be dead until the April arbitration filing and then it will be up to Fung to show us what he’s good at.

As always I hope I'm wrong and Fung comes back with the promised permit but I believe there is a near certainty that won't happen.

So, you may ask, why am I holding on? Because I bought in at $1 and Fung is good at financing..... therefore I believe he'll be able to raise the money (maybe from the Chinese who will pick up 2/3's of the company and 2/3rds of any future arbitration pay off).

If I'm wrong then I lose my entire investment along with anyone else still holding the bag.

That's why this is a pure speculation play and it always has been.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply