Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I would like to respond to your post which was directed at me.

Firstly, the intent of this forum is to share information, knowledge and experience. Over the last number of years our situation, as shareholders, has seen many ups and downs. Our situation is extremely fluid. On many occasions I have received so many mixed signals that I admit at times I don't know up from down when it comes to my investment in this company. Even now I'm conflicted in my analysis.....Hugo's behavior, Chinese demand for gold, Chinese investment in Venezuela, potential much higher arbitration claim than most people expect, and then the issue of the noteholders mixed in with Fung's ability to raise financing. A most complex and difficult situation to fathom at the best of times!

So, I decided to lighten the number of shares I hold because I had the opportunity to do so. My shareholding is still quite significant as I wait, like everyone, for some positive developments. I shared my decision to do so without malice or any intent otherwise.

Your effort at sarcasm, at my expense, is difficult to understand but nevertheless I wish you all the best and hope for us all that we all receive our reward for patience.

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply