Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

CJR- Find it strange that an article is listing where and when hugo will be?

It is wierd how Chavez does not have a iteneary released thru his Presidental office. There does not seem to be any structure to the VEN Govt.

Natalie Garcia credits sources (plural) over at MIBAM for the details of the Chavez visit.

"according to sources of the Ministry of Basic Industries and Mining".

Thanks for posting the article. I am wondering if this visit is to finally placate the miners whom still have not received their restitution from the state? I know that Sanz did not get it done and Kahn has been on it for awhile. Everyone would like to hear Chavez say the words mining LC, chinese partners, kry, permit, etc. all in the same paragraph, that's for sure.

Whatever is mentioned it will be interesting to gauge the public and labor party reaction to his announcements or will it be just more stalling and promises by the Chavez administration, (if the trip to Guyana even happens at all). I guess if Chavez has collected enough shares in KRY, now would be a good time for him to start collecting on his investment?

This stock is up 2.28% on meager volume but most all the other miners are RED today as far as I can see. Maybe the Natalie news article?

If you could say anything about the way this stock trends, is it hardly ever follows the rest of the sector, the POG or with anything that normally otherwise would make sense.

New Message
Please login to post a reply