Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

That is my understanding as well.

This afternoon I have found out that Bob was advised Friday afternoon (verbally) of CVG's decision and that written correspondence would follow. Bob advised Toronto to halt the stock once he was advised. I believe it took a while to receive correspondence, to have the lawyer's review hence the time to provide a press release.

Seems as though the CVG did not have counsel review the decision made because as of August 2010 we were still compliant. This may be an effort to soften us up a bit for another round of renegotiation as you advise. Crystallex is not going to lock guns and start blasting, everything will be investigated and all avenues examined to determine how best to proceed and that includes discussions with China and Venezuela. This one has not run its' course. The company will maintain their arbitration claim should it come to that and in the meantime will go about their business. Volatility in the stock is to be expected but I understand that large institutional shareholders understand the value of both the deposit and an even stronger arbitration claim and will buy on any significant drops. Seems as though Venezuela might have shot themselves in the foot and/or attempting in the strangest of ways to start afresh on discussions. Sure couldn't dream this stuff up. I guess the Champagne goes on ice for a bit longer as we work our way through this. maybe a nice big arbitration claim amount might be our next course of action if we make no progress with these clowns.

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply