Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Vz is not going to give KRY nickel without arbitration and even then it will be difficult to collect given the fact that so many multinationals have already filed ahead of us. and if they win before we do we will be picking the bones of a carcass of a country. I believe we have a very strong case and will eventually win but what will be left to collect? I am sorry for the people of Ven. I'm not sorry for me or anyone else who invested in this stock. we are all adults capable of making our own decisions. If you(not you Todd)want to whine, complain and point fingers sell your stock and put yourself out of your mysery so the rest of us don't have to listen to your sniveling. I vote we take out alo DB and get a pro business president who is capable of making intelligent decisions so his country will prosper and the rest of us as well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply