Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Well, i guess this is theory #1,025,345 when it comes to this stock but......

Well, we have seen time and time again with this stock ( and i wish I had traded on) bad news, worse news, then good news, etc, etc, repeat.

I've seen this stock go up and down so many times, and sharply too.

Hopefully this is another one of those times.

Maybe, since we are dealing with a corrupt country, and we can't necessarily bribe them, they are getting their last opportunity to buy in at very low prices before the new renegotiated contract is announced. Ya, ya, I know, we already have a contract, but reality here is that gold prices have skyrocketed since we made it, and fair or not, i guess venezuela feels they should get more as a result. maybe the chinese renegotiated on our behalf, and one of the side deals was to let the CVG & Chavez crooks to get in on the cheap. I mean, other than bankruptcy, there really is no other bad news left after:

1) "enviro permit denied" (ok, maybe you can have it back if you add more social programs and more 'remediation', cough, money at the end.)

2) "we are taking back Las Cristinas" (hey, we gotta help our russian friends get in cheap too)

3) Ok, maybe, but only if the Chinese are with you

4) nah, we just want to cancel the contract, i know we said it was in good standing, but now after his last coca session, our leader says you're not.

5) ?

This country really is nuts.

Feb 14, 2011 10:40AM
Feb 14, 2011 10:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply