Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Thanks JC

I wasn't crystal clear on that either. Your explanation was very good. There's always a buyer and a seller and vice versa so I've never been sure which is which. I always thought it was one of those 'glass half-empty' or 'glass half-full' perception things.

On another no news day, I'd much rather read about stock explantions than the current bickering going on for the last while. I can understand everyone's frustration. I'm between a rock and a hard place myself, already averaging down at $1.91, or so I thought. Wifey (our 32nd anniversary today!!!) has threatened hellfire if I put any more money into KRY, but I think it's a sure thing, bargain at our current price and with an arbitration settlement possibly sooner rather than later. Everyone have a wonderful weekend coming up and stay together, stay strong. Space

New Message
Please login to post a reply