Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I have been absent here for quite a while and this may be old news, Nevertheless please find below RM's response to my question earlier today:

Quote:

Hi Rob, sorry I'm out of the office and will not be in until late friday.
If Crystallex is unsuccessful with its appeal to Amex for continued list, being that it is a fully reporting company in the US it should qualify for alternative US exchanges. Whether there is a short period between and Amex delisting and new listing on an alyternative US exchange (e.g. OTC Markets QX or QB, OTC Bulletin Board or other) is not immediately clear. The Company cannot seek an alternative US exchange until delisted. Some stocks delisted from Amex have traded the very next day on alternative exchanges. The Hearing will be at the end of May and we are told a decision and/or actions by Amex should be relatively quick after the Hearing.
All Crystallex shares are always freely tradeable on the TSX and almost all US brokerage firms execute trades in Canada and on the TSX. There is no difference in the cusip in the US or Canada.
Rgds,

Richard

Unquote

If this is old news, I apologize

Rob

New Message
Please login to post a reply