Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GW I couldn't agree with you more. These guys are a complete joke but the laugh is on us.

And before anyone chimes in with: The fault lies with Chavez. What could Fung or the BOD have done better?

The answer is simple.

Fung and company should have realized long ago (when we paid the required taxes and bond for the permit but it never came) that KRY was getting screwed and the permit was never going to come as long as Chavez was in office. And since he's in there tight Fung and the BOD should have filed for arbitration years ago.

KRY is like an abused wife who says, "But he promised never to hit me again."

But that's the past.

What about the future?

Well I would not expect a "happy bomb" at the AGM. If Fung had any good news regarding a possible ACTUAL partnership with the Chinese, or some kind of debt restructuring then he would have announced that now, during the voting period, so that he would get the votes he wants from all of us including the smaller shareholders. This is especially true in light of what Bruce posted regarding the 2/3rd vote needed for the reverse split.

Instead we get nothing from Fung except, "Trust me. I know what I'm doing."

REALLY?!

Fung could tell us why he wants the reverse split and tell us what doors he believes this 10-1 move might offer us, or tell us what doors won't be closed if we vote for the 10-1.

Instead, the man behind the curtain keeps silent. Like always... and we are left to read the tea leaves by way of this forum.

Not only to I believe this board should not be awarded free options I think they should give back whatever they have received in the last two years, options plus salary.

I'm voting no.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply