Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I am in NJ and will not be at the AGM. Here is a question for RF and a straightforward answer to us is in order. We all know the slick "the Chinese sought assurances twice" line we were given, with the sentence never completed. Whenever we asked for the end of the sentence "and they received it" it was inferred that it had been given. It was inferred that "The Chinese weren't going to waste their time without getting assurances first". It might have been by RM but somebody directed me to some point in last year's AGM as evidence that the assurances were given. Soooo, in light of this, here is my direct question. Mr. RF sir, since the Chinese twice sought and received assurances from Ve, are they testifying to this on our behalf in front of ISCID should this case get there? If not, then the story is BS, and further, all the talk about RF's connections with the Chinese are further BS. Just my opinion of course.

Jun 15, 2011 10:02AM
Jun 15, 2011 04:33PM
Jun 15, 2011 04:57PM
Jun 15, 2011 05:13PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply