Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I wasn't dumping on Fung and there won't be any "I told you so's" coming from me. According to no_bear we have about 5 weeks before the S hits the fan. If Fung has no guaranteed working plan as of today's date there will be no reason for management to make the bond payment. By making the bond payment they will be out of liquid cash to run the arbitration and pay the staff. If anything they will dispose of the cash to payroll since that would be a legal expectation without recourse. They might as well fold and let the BK trustee do his job of liquidating the assets. The equipment will go to auction and the players that are interested will get it very cheap. No reason to pay the asking price now. It's just business as usual and the way things work. I think we are over but I will hold for the 11th hour last act. If Fung had financing as RM has always proclaimed why would he be waiting so long to share it? Why would RF devastate the SP and the company by holding out that important information? One can only conclude that RF has no financing available and it was all a ruse.

New Message
Please login to post a reply