Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I know markets can do wild things but I never ever thought pps of RML, a working gold mine, would equal the pps of KRY in arb. proceedings. Last article read said Rev guard is in Rusoro offices.

The population of El Callao is militarized, as reported by the correspondent of GlobovisiĆ³n in Bolivar, and this population makes a general strike to reject the nationalization of the gold.

The region is expecting an event to announce the nationalization of the company's headquarters in Rusoro Revemin.

It was reported that there is no access to private media in these facilities, which would present the minister Rafael Ramirez.

Amazing Grace.

MUD says if elected all expropriated property owners would be paid or their properties returned.

Chavez said today he only recognizes Gadaffi's Lybian government. he doesn't even know it does not now exist. What a fool. Surely the Vz people see that he is a nutcase.

Cancer has gone to his brain.

This guy is a joke!

New Message
Please login to post a reply