Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Sep 01, 2011 11:28AM
Sep 01, 2011 12:48PM
Sep 01, 2011 12:55PM
Sep 01, 2011 01:33PM
Sep 01, 2011 04:14PM

bull, the market is telling us exactly that! the market does not believe kry will get financing.. or does'nt want to... or the market just does'nt believe in anything kry..GRZ has notes too! they're just in a much better position to pay them.

in any case financing should be attainable (it makes good sense from a lender point imo). i posted this a few days ago and i will stand by it. grz's market cap has gone up of course but the message rings true imo...

Re: More To Come: Guaranteed

posted on Aug 25, 11 09:31AM Use the IP Check tool [?]

civi, agreed that financing is all that matters for our pps.

GRZ's market cap is $160mil, thier arbitration is for approx $2bil so the relative valuation is for about 8% of the icsid claim....

assuming kry gets financed and everything else is equal and there is no "fung discount".

kry's icsid case is approx $4bil (2x that of grz)...8% equals a $320mil market cap.

even if kry has to more than double the outstanding shares (say 1bil shares out) to get financing then the PPS should go to .32 just on the financing news...

the only real problem is that so far management has had a stellar track record of f'ing things up...if this were any other company i would seriously consider buying here.

Sep 01, 2011 09:10PM
Sep 03, 2011 11:53AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply