Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Bean,

Don't take my post the wrong way. I'm with ya.. I think there's enough arguably positive news in this PR to give us a little bump, especially on the several week time frame in which kry is expecting to update us on the financing efforts. And like I said, I was happy to be proved wrong about KRY releasing news. The one potential negative about the TSX listing was outweighed, IMO, by the 2 positive issues on the NH suit and the financing. It's a good coincidence that these issues culminated around the same time frame.

I was curious why the noteholders chose to file suit so close to the time when the notes are due. In all likelihood, even if the Court had not dismissed their case on Sept. 29, they probably would not have had time to get their case to trial or disposition prior to Dec. 2. The only reason I can come up with is that the noteholders don't want to wait until an actual breach so that they can have a judgment against KRY sooner so that they could begin collection efforts sooner. A judgment would give them additional avenues for collection of the amount due them -- liens, execution on assets, etc. Now, their time line is delayed which should give KRY a little more breathing room to try to get the financing situation worked out. That's all just speculation, of course.

All in all, a good day for KRY.

New Message
Please login to post a reply