Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Nov 30, 2011 02:09PM
Nov 30, 2011 02:39PM
Nov 30, 2011 04:02PM
Nov 30, 2011 04:11PM

h_rattle, I don't think many posters here make any decisions based on what is posted by anyone. I also want to say that while you advocate posters challenging others for information not being correct the same should hold true for posters who have made claims about Kry demise that haven't materialized yet.

Both sides of the positive vs negative claims are correct and wrong until the story is completed. If Kry ends up bankrupt then those that claimed it was going to happen last year, the year before and so on will eventually be proven right but not in the time frame they suggested. Those like myself that don't believe they will go bankrupt will be proven wrong. So far however the side that says Kry won't go bankrupt is still correct until it happens.

Nobody here has any cold hard facts to share until something actually happens in the public domain. If I talk to RM or RF and relay the contents of our conversation that is all it is. Nothing is written in stone so to speak and I don't know what evidence can be provided by either side that will prove they are correct. If I, Tuet, no_bear or anyone else shares information that they have heard such as the closing happening Friday they do so because that is what they were told. just because it doesn't happen on time doesn't mean they weren't told that as a closing date. The fact that Kry is long past the original end of October date should be evidence enough that while the timing hasn't been as suggested the information has been consistent that Kry is working towards getting the deal completed.

While many things that have been suggested here haven't happened, I seriously doubt anyone has posted an intentionally positive outlook based on made up information. We are also looking at shooting the messenger here when you say these things must be challenged.

Almost all the posts that you are referring to have been in response to other people asking for information. I posted earlier that there would be no missed deadlines if Kry would have simply said we are working to get the deal done in time for the Dec. 23rd payment. The problem with that is everyone would have been demanding to know why it was taking so long.

When you say "By allowing these posts to go unchallenged you hurt yourselves. No-one should make investment decisions based on posts here BUT AT THE SAME TIME NO-ONE SHOULD BE FORCED ONLY TO HEAR ONE SIDE (LIES) OF A STOCK STORY THAT IS A DISASTER."you are not offering any hard facts to back up any of your claims. I don't remember Teut saying that the closing would happen guaranteed! Teut has passed on information that he was given and may have come to his own conclusions on part of what was posted. This doesn't make him a liar any more than you are when what you have proposed hasn't happened either.

I will agree that this stock has been a disaster for a long time. Anything that could go wrong has. Is management to blame? ultimately yes!

There have been many good posters here who have questioned things and so far their skepticism has been correct. Personally I wish I had exited this stock more times than I can count but I'm stubborn, greedy and believed that our contract would protect us from VZ is doing to us. I have chosen to ride this train to the end to see where I get. I respect other who are also on board and respect even more those who had the insight to get off at an earlier station.

I've said for a quite awhile now that time will gives us our answers.

JJ

Nov 30, 2011 06:41PM
Nov 30, 2011 06:47PM
Nov 30, 2011 06:52PM
Nov 30, 2011 08:15PM
Nov 30, 2011 09:36PM
Nov 30, 2011 09:52PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply