Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Back when 'We've never had any trouble raising funds'.....Crystallex still had a property to mine, and the world economic situation was not that great, but nothing like it is now. It is very understandable, that money lenders are being very careful where they put their cash. The way things are in Europe, we have a disaster in the making.

Crystallex has had so many times where we were 'almost there', and with Chavez just getting crazier by the day, I think that getting something from a future Arbitration win can look pretty dicey to many money lenders. There are many promising looking juniors out there right now, which may look a lot less risky.

I think it is unfair, under the circumstances, to blame Fung and company, for the difficulties in raising $120 million. This is a vry risky deal, and a rarely done scenario.

It is what it is, and the worst that could have happened to us. Not a situation were there is a lineup at the door wanting to fork over their cash. Maybe 120 fools that like to play the odds......we can hope.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply