Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

longkry, i've seen a few of these over the years...i dont know of a single example of a company filing for creditor protection that payed off for shareholders. if you (or anyone else has an example please post it.) that would be "positive"...

where did all the "fact free/rumor based positive spin" get investors in the end? if you still have a warm and fuzzy about kry then go all in and buy all you can for your next possible 4 bagger...momg has brought a lot of good news and reports to the table over the years and has earned his right to be "negative"....i think in the end that "negative" when backed by facts has proven to be more "realistic" than positive posting based on rumors and fuzzy feelings? i wont post the 100's of examples...

maybe you should try to forget about what's "negative/positive" and try to focus more on what's "realistic" or "most likely"...

shareholders took it up the poop on this one! even in a best case scenario most will never see there investment back...

my advice: take the lumps, try to learn a lesson and move on to newer things while you wait for the kry end game...if kry ever returns anything to shareholders GREAT! but i would try to view this as lost money and anything other than that will be a gift....

New Message
Please login to post a reply