Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jan 23, 2012 10:30AM
Jan 23, 2012 11:52AM
Jan 23, 2012 01:19PM

Penderite,

Let me be a cynic here and write that I don't trust Chavez for one nano second. It would not surprise me at all to find out he never really had cancer but only went through the surgery and chemo to be able to tell his people he beat cancer.

My friend had a large lemon-size tumor removed from her brain. Tumor yes. Cancer no. Thankfully she had a full recovery after they flipped open the entire front of her skull and dug the benign tumor out of her brain.

But, if she was a dishonest person, working with dishonest commie doctors in a foreign country, (who got paid well to do their job and keep quiet) then she easily could have gone through the surgery (that was honestly needed) and then told us she had cancer. She then could have gone through the chemo (thousands of people do it everyday and survive) and then told us she beat the cancer that she really never had.

In truth she is not a dishonest person and she would have had no reason to endure chemo just to lie to us about having cancer that she never really had.

But Chavez has a big reason to lie to his people and tell them he's a lion who beat cancer. He wants to be re-elected. I believe he did indeed have surgery to remove a tumor. But I'm not convinced that tumor was cancerous.

Of course, I hope I'm proved wrong and, as you say: let it be quick.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply