Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

jimmi,

I am only doing quick math. Assuming 600 million Tenor get 35% or 210 million. Fung gets 10% or 60 million. The bondholders get 100 million. Don't we have to pay back the bridge loan and the loan from the Chinese of approximately 5 million? This is all without interest payments during the arbitration process to the bondholders and Tenor for their loans. 600-210-60-5-100=225 million left over for shareholders less interest payments. Lets round it all off to an even 210 million. With 365 million shares outstanding that would net us at best .575 a share. That's a 4 banger from today price. The judge will approve that and it makes Fung look like he has protected shareholder interests. The 600 million is my memory of what KRY has lost doing business with LC in Venezuela. I don't think we will get punitive damages. Judges never make a judgement seem fair to either side. That is usually the sign of a good judgement. Both walk away with something but neither is happy. It keeps people/entities out of court and causes them to settle in advance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply