Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I understand that the stay has been extended to sometime close to the end of November. The parties are to continue to mediate this with the help of another Judge. The attornies for the noteholders are to bring their client(s) with them for in chambers discussions. I think this is significant. I believe that KRY has come to an arrangement with all debtors except the portion of the noteholders who have been fighting this all along. No decision yet on sanctions requested by KRY for violation of confidentiality agreements. Judge can't force the two warring parties to settle, but he can certainly start squeezing the balls of any party he deems to be unreasonable. I personally think somebody's balls are in the vise right now. I'll leave it up to you to decide who is being unreasonable and who is not. If the Judge thinks that KRY has been reasonable and the noteholders have not, then he can start handing out lollipops (90 day extentions) faster than the local pediatrician.

New Message
Please login to post a reply