Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

My apologies Osmo. I understand the sensitivity involved concerning this investment. This is the Crystallex board, meant to share information and opinion concerning Crystallex. Not about posters, which might be considered diversion, otherwise known as, "shooting the messenger."

My post was to reply to, and provide, real verifiable information that is readily available with minimal DD. Of course, being a message board, lots of things are posted. Some believe. Some disbelieve. Wise investors verify message board information with personal DD.

Just to be clear, I am not personally obsessed with the shares concept. SEC, DTCC, and FINRA are obsessed with the shares concept to protect investors. Unfortunately, in their efforts to protect the investment community, their methods produce significant fallout.

I cannot verify the claim of, "It is a simple equation." I've read all Crystallex and CCAA disclosures, and cannot find anything guaranteeing revoked shareholders a check after an ICSID award. As noted earlier, many things are posted here - and PM'ed. I do trust many things that are claimed, but always try to verify claims through personal DD. Just in case.

New Message
Please login to post a reply