Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

If you're happy that's good.

I have a huge problem accepting what comes from Crystallex "over the phone". Been there done that, trust me.

These guys knew things were going down the tubes all the while telling us they were not aware of ANYTHING to indicate otherwise. Their lawyers and management told them so. Sound familiar? I am firmly convinced of this.

Til a news release or a court decision comes out I will not take Crystallex's word on this. You know the saying...Fool me once... you know the rest.

Yes I realize this is in the courts' hands now regarding awards and outcome in this regard, but dilution and other factors are not off the table yet. There's more to come as I feel there will be significant issues trying to collect any sort of award from those vz shysters.

Time will tell. Til then I will listen to verifiable information. Richard Marshall gave you some assumptions all in the context of a fairly fast settlement though it was phrased "if and when" and award is made

Dec 12, 2013 03:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply