Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"This dynamic has brought out the worst and the best in contributing posters and there is nothing that can be done about this. One's glass is either half full or half empty. Mine is half full."

Partly true. It didn't bring out the "worse" in me. If you go back to when I first got involved with this forum it was based solely on the dangers of emotional attachment to a stock, and what those dangers are were blatently evident here and other forums. I was banned for this approach in the beginning of my stay here, thus my sneaking back in with my altered handle.

What it brought out in me was the realities of emotional attachments to stocks and the dangers that a forum that forms a culture around it with leaders and followers, and the results of that if not checked. This stock is a classic in that regard, a true classic. It has robbed people, made enemies of friends, but also taught a good lesson to those who will learn from it and the mistakes made.

Hopefully some return is forthcoming

Dec 12, 2013 03:47AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply