Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hello JJ. I guess you are a Monitor on this Board, otherwise known as a Hub Leader, right?

I actually find that counter-intuitive as I read your posts over. I'm a simple guy, so I need straight forward talk to understand things. But now I am confused.

For instance, back on 09 Jan, you were explaining to Todd what was happening on the Board and you opened with these remarks, "Todd, there was a disagreement here on the Agoracom board in early December. Instead of settling things privately, certain current members asked GT (agoracom administration) to have a long time well respected member banned. There were many posts that you may be able to access using the term double standard."

Then I thought that didn't sound right. Just after coming to this Board I received some "initiation therapy" at the hands of a HL and one of his lieutenants who are no longer here. Besides the deletion of a totally benign post there was a PM which I would describe as an intimidation message. It contained name calling, foul language directed at me, a description of my contributions as worthless and threat of banning me for ever with words very close to, "you have been warned, next time you will be banned once and for all. That's final."

That was my first PM on this Board. The writer was angry. I actually felt that he was emotionally imballanced. I came to believe that it was typical as I watched the "enforcements" against dissenting opinion and diverse expression of thought. I certainly didn't feel safe writing back. That's sort of like poking that gorilla with stick just after he grabbed at you.

Here's my point, JJ; there was no hope of any equitable treatment through the PM network because it was dominated by a HL and a gang who were just bullies and thugs. You wouldn't know this though, would you? That's because it was the PM network, the operative word being, PRIVATE. How would you know what was being said or what was being attempted to be resolved if it was private? You wouldn't. But you speak as though you did. Here's what I think: you are simply advocating for people who have left and gone elsewhere, just as you are advocating right now for what you believe to be a superior board.

Oh, but they are so on topic and relevant on the other Board... what, because you discovered from those geniuouses over at the other Board that the Arbitration Panel is considering dates? Brilliant! Did they come up with that all on their own, or did they have a team monkeys doing DD around the clock? Of course the Panel is considering dates! The ICSID site and previous postings here have said as much, after all, they can't resume proceedings unless they schedule dates to resume.

Now that you are also member of a Board along with a competing and dissident faction who have broken away from this Board to create that Board, do you think you have anything left to offer this Board? Or will you continue to advocate for that Board here and post distorted opinion that diminishes the morale of this Board while celebrating the so called superior traits of that other Board?

Shouldn't a HL be one who helps fortify and invigorate a Board? I think so. I would willing to bet others would agree with me.

We have a great Board here!

thelongrunner

New Message
Please login to post a reply