Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Jimmy,

Trust me, my feeling not hurtin' bud, for someone so concern about irrelavant posts and double standard, I just couldn't see how your personnel experience on another board was relevant here, I now know all the posters and lurker that enjoy reading posts on this forum comes here only for the info related to Crystallex posted to by the likes of you, all other contributions over the years to make this forum what it is now deminished and worthless, thank you, from all the posters who wasted your time,

Please don't speculate on who removed post and who tried to get NB banned, nothing was done behind the scean, I posted my thoughts here for all to see, NB asked to be removed, no PM or contact to GT by me whatsoever other than what I posted, a hub leader banned an long standing member because he posted a rebuttal to that hub leader post and attitude and he got banned - reason, falsely accusing The Wolf of being Rayzz who was previosly banned and I should sit back and say nothing, talk about double standard. as a hub leader yourself you have access to 'manage violation' surely you can see what went down, I didn't see you calling it out, no double standard here, NB may be an important contributer but what he did was wrong, if I have to take heat for calling it out, so be it, my feelings is bullet proof and my conscience is clear.

have a good weekend

New Message
Please login to post a reply