Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Great post Longrunner.

I too in the past received this type of pms from some ofthe HL's threatening my existence on this forum.

One thing about this forum set up I can't agree with is the sheer number of hub leaders. It's ridiculous. In my opinion there should be no more than two and they should be "elected" by the members. I disagree with the basic method of how it is set up here. It is too easy to build in a bias toward what we see happening as far as disagreeing posting goes.

It's not hard to pick out the fair and equitable members that qualify for good hub leaders. Ones that allow for disagreeing opinion and discussion and can keep things on track with fair and consistent "discipline" for all memebers. It has to work like that or it gets lopsided fast.

Anyway, on it goes, hopefully things can continue to a peaceful multi billion dollar settlement. Can dream, right?

New Message
Please login to post a reply