Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

The differences in ore grades is not in dispute EZ, the gold in Cristinas was superior to Brisas. Your comments about copper offsets are true too. I have read their mine plan, in detail. They went specifically for a plan that removed both gold and copper. Your comments about numbers of shareholders makes no sense. The whole point is to have as few shareholders as possible, the reverse is called dilution and Crystallex is a poster child for that exercise. That would having nothing to do with management approaches though right?? You have not connected the dots on the chinese so I will for you. To VZ, and the chinese who will mine it, it never mattered about the boundry lines between your great project(Cristinas)and my crappy project( Brisas), your words not mine. This is one contiguous body of gold and copper. One of the largest undeveloped ones left out there. They want both the gold and the copper, something your mine plan did not address. The process to drill holes and come up with a mine plan that takes both out of the ground successfully would take years to come up with. The chinese are not people to wait when a solution is at hand. Somebody I know has the solution to their problem and has it safely out of their hands. I would call this good management, you would say something derogatory about Belanger. Your comments on an ICSID award have merit but we both are equally in the dark as to how they will decide. On a pure gold play you had the superior property EZ. The problem is this is a gold and copper play now on a property that just doubled in size. Not our fault though because no one could fortell that Chavez was this nuts. Even you have to admit that the lack of shareholders by GRZ/Belanger was one area where he might have exceeded Fung on, right? We will await our fates together EZ.

New Message
Please login to post a reply