Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Good post.

The bottom line with most investors is return of and on capitol. If I give you $100 and EZ a $100 I don't care who has the best house, car, office space or mine. I care about how much you give me back.

The real answer will not be known until both GRZ and KRY arbitration is over but I would venture to guess that GRZ with a much smaller share base will return a higher profit to share holders based soley on number of shares.

We can debate who has the best property all we want but that has nothing to do with shareholder value right now. As EZ points out, LC was and is a much better property than LB, Given that it would make sense that shareholders in KRY with the best property should get the best return. Unfortunately their we different people running the show. Much like the captain of a ship the untilmate responsibility falls on the CEO.

I was sucked in to Fungs BS just like many here and will pay the price for my stupidity and greed.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply