Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

This is Bruce Kleiman posting for the first time in many years.  On the various forums I've been known as: bkb-bruce, bkbruce, or brukle.  My first AGM was in Vancouver and I'm the fellow who was the very first to publically challenge Mr. Fung at an AGM over executive compensation.

The former north Jeresy group still has at least three members with a few hundred thousand shares.  There may be a few more of us remaining which we'll look into this week.

I haven't read the forum in several years, but one of our group checks every now and then and has picked up on the current opt-in discussion.

On the surface this seems like a good arrangement as it seemingly only "costs" 9% of money that wouldn't have been in our hands with the action.  If that's correct, then there doesn't seem to be any risk in opting-ion.  The question would only be if the initial offer from the company seems to be fair, (highly unlikely I'm sure),  and the committee decides to just accept in place, what then would the legal fee become. 

Over the next couple of days, I'll develop my list of questions and email the lawyers at that time.

Hey Rob - good to see that you're still around.  Glad to read that you gave them a further list of shareholders as the kry universe is greater than the active agoracom list.  Even here, many shareholders, like myself, have been purged from the active list.

New Message
Please login to post a reply